Promotion Terms & Conditions
The Dunes Port Hughes 2014/15 Summer Marketing Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The following short-term promotional offer will be made publicly available by TDCC Holdings Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries (‘the developer’) to purchasers of land within The Dunes Port Hughes residential development:
• The developer will meet the stamp duty payable by the purchaser on lots contracted to be purchased prior to 28 February 2015; plus
• Any ‘golf course frontage allotment’ contracted to be purchased prior to 28 February 2015 will attract a rebate of 10% of the purchase price of the allotment on settlement.
The following terms apply to this offer:
1. A binding land sale contract using the standard form contract for The Dunes Port Hughes must be executed by the purchaser prior to 28 February 2015 and a deposit paid prior to 15 March 2015.
2. If the land sale contract is subject to certain conditions such as finance, sale of another property or other conditions acceptable to the vendor, these conditions must be satisfied no later than 30 April 2015, such that the purchase contract is unconditional by no later than 30 April 2015.
3. Settlement of the land sale contract must occur on or before 26 June 2015.
4. This offer does not apply to an allotment that is subject to another promotional offer.
5. This offer does not apply to allotments that are being sold by IPGA.
6. Stamp duty will be based on a single entity and single allotment purchase basis.
7. Stamp duty will be based on relevant South Australian stamp duty legislation and regulations at the time of settlement and will be based on the unimproved value of land at the time of entering into the land sale contract.
8. For the purpose of the offer relating to a rebate offered on ‘golf course frontage allotments’, a golf course frontage allotment includes:
a. Stage 1D – any allotment on the eastern side of St Andrews Drive where the rear boundary directly adjoins the golf course;
b. Stage 1B – lots 114 and 115 Callaway Court, lots 449 and 450 Stableford Court.
9. The rebate on any golf course frontage allotment will be inclusive of GST and the contract and settlement statement will note the GST exclusive amount of the rebate and the related GST.
The developer retains the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
For further information, please contact:
Project Sales Consultant
Phone: 1300 4 DUNES